- CEO of Ypsomed 2006 – 2011
- President Zimmer Europe/Australasia 2003-2005, (Different Executive Management positions Zimmer/SulzerMedica/Centerpulse 1991-2005)
Mr Fritschi brings extensive experience to the Advisory Board as a leader in the healthcare industry, having served 5 years as CEO of Ypsomed AG from 2006 – 2011. His strong track record furthermore spans over 20 years in executive management positions in the medtech industry with Zimmer Holdings Inc., Centerpulse AG and Sulzer Medica AG as well as over 10 years’ experience in the pharma/biotech industry. Mr. Fritschi is highly reputed in the industry and an accomplished Chairman. He received degrees in Economics and Controlling at the Swiss Institute for Economy in Zurich and participated in the Advanced Management Program at Harvard Business School.
Felix W. Zulauf
- Former Global Strategist, Head of Institutional Portfolio Management and Fund Manager at UBS Group
- Regular member of Barron’s Roundtable. Founded Zulauf Asset Management AG (1990) and Vicenda (2013)
Mr. Zulauf has worked in the financial markets and asset management for more than 40 years. He joined UBS, Zurich, in 1977 and held several positions over the years including global strategist and head of institutional portfolio management for UBS Group as well as managing global mutual funds. In 1990 he founded Zulauf Asset Management AG, a Swiss-based hedge fund, allowing him to independently practice his own individual investment philosophy, which is today primarily his private family office. He is a consultant to investment firms and family offices around the world and publishes regularly an investment report about his view on macro issues. Mr. Zulauf is a member of Barron’s Roundtable for more than 20 years.
Jörg von Manger König - Secretary of the Board of Directors
- Former VP Regulatory Affairs and Quality Management Danaher Dental and Group General Counsel / EVP Compliance at Nobel Biocare
- Nearly 30 years of experience in consulting and management in the pharmaceutical, biotech and medical devices industries
Jörg von Manger-Koenig brings 30 years of experience as General Counsel and Head of Regulatory Affairs and Quality Management with a focus on legal, compliance, regulatory affairs, quality and general management. He was globally responsible for Legal / Intellectual Property, Compliance, Regulatory Affairs, Quality Management and Human Resources at Roche Vitamins and Berna Biotech. Most recently Mr von Manger-Koenig was VP Regulatory Affairs and Quality Management at Danaher Dental and Group General Counsel / EVP Compliance at Nobel Biocare. He studied law at the Universities of Bonn, Germany, and Geneva, Switzerland, and subsequently passed the bar exam.